Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Sorry to hear about Nino it is time for CLEO kitty vaccinations here, at least she is indoors...Helloo to everyone hope a good weekend is coming for everyone, very very cold here, teens at night that's -8 C for rossella :) No snow though OK by me...
(2)

If you liked that story you'll love this one.
The Folded Napkin .. A Truckers Story
I try not to be biased, but I had my doubts about hiring Stevie. His placement counselor assured me that he would be a good, reliable busboy.
But I had never had a mentally handicapped employee and wasn't sure I wanted one. I wasn't sure how my customers would react to Stevie.
He was short, a little dumpy with the smooth facial features and thick-tongued speech of Downs Syndrome. I wasn't worried about most of my trucker customers because truckers don't generally care who buses tables as long as the meatloaf platter is good and the pies are
homemade.
The four-wheeler drivers were the ones who concerned me; the mouthy college kids traveling to school; the yuppie snobs who secretly polish their silverware with their napkins for fear of catching some dreaded "truck stop germ" the pairs of white-shirted business men on expense accounts who think every truck stop waitress wants to be flirted with.
I knew those people would be uncomfortable around Stevie so I closely watched him for the first few weeks. I shouldn't have worried. After the first week, Stevie had my staff wrapped around his stubby little finger, and within a month my truck regulars had adopted him as their official truck stop mascot.
After that, I really didn't care what the rest of the customers thought of him. He was like a 21-year-old kid in blue jeans and Nikes, eager to laugh and eager to please, but fierce in his attention to his duties. Every salt and pepper shaker was exactly in its place, not a bread crumb or coffee spill was visible when Stevie got done with the table. Our only problem was persuading him to wait to clean a table until after the customers were finished. He would hover in the background, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, scanning the dining room until a table was empty. Then he would scurry to the empty table and carefully bus dishes and glasses onto his cart and meticulously wipe the table up with a practiced flourish of his rag. If he thought a customer was watching, his brow would pucker with added oncentration.
He took pride in doing his job exactly right, and you had to love how hard he tried to please each and every person he met. Over time, we learned that he lived with his mother, a widow who was disabled after repeated surgeries for cancer. They lived on their Social Security benefits in public housing two miles from the truck stop. Their social worker, who stopped to check on him every so often, admitted they had fallen between the cracks. Money was tight, and what I paid him was probably the difference between them being able to live together and Stevie being sent to a group home. That's why the restaurant was a gloomy place that morning last August, the first morning in three years that Stevie missed work.
He was at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester getting a new valve or something put in his heart. His social worker said that people with Downs Syndrome often have heart problems at an early age so this wasn't unexpected, and there was a good chance he would come through the surgery in good shape and be back at work in a few months.
A ripple of excitement ran through the staff later that morning when word came that he was out of surgery, in recovery, and doing fine.
Frannie, the head waitress, let out a war hoop and did a little dance in the aisle when she heard the good news. Marvin Ringers, one of our regular trucker customers, stared at the sight of this 50-year-old grandmother of four doing a victory shimmy beside his table.
Frannie blushed, smoothed her apron and shot Marvin a withering look. He grinned. "OK, Frannie, what was that all about?" he asked.
"We just got word that Stevie is out of surgery and going to be okay."
"I was wondering where he was. I had a new joke to tell him. What was the surgery about?" Frannie quickly told Marvin and the other two
drivers sitting at his booth about Stevie's surgery, then sighed: " Yeah, I'm glad he is going to be OK," she said. "But I don't know how he and his Mom are going to handle all the bills. From what I hear, they're barely getting by as it is." Marvin nodded thoughtfully, and Frannie hurried off to wait on the rest of her tables. Since I hadn't had time to round up a busboy to replace Stevie and really didn't want to replace him, the girls were busing their own tables that day until we decided what to do.
After the morning rush, Frannie walked into my office. She had a couple of paper napkins in her hand and a funny look on her face.
"What's up?" I asked. "I didn't get that table where Marvin and his friends were sitting cleared off after they left, and Pete and Tony were
sitting there when I got back to clean it off," she said. "This was folded and tucked under a coffee cup." She handed the napkin to me, and three $20 bills fell onto my desk when I opened it. On the outside, in big, bold letters, was printed "Something For Stevie."
"Pete asked me what that was all about," she said, "so I told him about Stevie and his Mom and everything, and Petelooked at Tony and Tony looked at Pete, and they ended up giving me this." She handed me another paper napkin that had "Something For Stevie"scrawled on its outside. Two $50 bills were tucked within its folds. Frannie looked at me with wet, shiny eyes, shook her head and said simply: "truckers."
That was three months ago. Today is Thanksgiving, the first day Stevie is supposed to be back to work. His placement worker said he's been counting the days until the doctor said he could work, and it didn't matter at all that it was a holiday. He called 10 times in the past week, making sure we knew he was coming, fearful that we had forgotten him or that his job was in jeopardy. I arranged to have his mother bring him to work. I then met them in the parking lot and invited them both to celebrate his day back. Stevie was thinner and paler, but couldn't stop grinning as he pushed through the doors and headed for the back room where his apron and busing cart were waiting.
"Hold up there, Stevie, not so fast," I said. I took him and his mother by their arms. "Work can wait for a minute. To celebrate your coming back, breakfast for you and your mother is on me!" I led them toward a large corner booth at the rear of the room. I could feel and hear the rest of the staff following behind as we marched through the dining room. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw booth after booth of grinning truckers empty and join the procession. We stopped in front of the big table. Its surface was covered with coffee cups, saucers and dinner plates, all sitting slightly crooked on dozens of folded paper napkins. "First thing you have to do, Stevie, is clean up this mess," I said. I tried to sound stern.
Stevie looked at me, and then at his mother, then pulled out one of the napkins. It had "Something for Stevie" printed on the outside. As he picked it up, two $10 bills fell onto the table.
Stevie stared at the money, then at all the napkins peeking from beneath the tableware, each with his name printed or scrawled on it. I turned to his mother. "There's more than $10,000 in cash and checks on that table, all from truckers and trucking companies that heard about your problems. "Happy Thanksgiving."
Well, it got real noisy about that time, with everybody hollering and shouting, and there were a few tears, as well.
But you know what's funny? While everybody else was busy shaking hands and hugging each other, Stevie, with a big smile on his face, was busy clearing all the cups and dishes from the table.
Best worker I ever hired.
(4)

Hey cuz, I really liked what you wrote.
(0)

Hi all, I think we got into the 60's early this morning but other than that it's still warm here. Angelhair and Cuz, thanks for the stories and jokes. I loved them. Barb, I know you're efforts will pay off with getting what you need for work. I got an email from Lilli today and she is picking up her Bentley from having Cataract surgery, she said everything went well. They had to leave yesterday and stay over night because the Vet's office was pretty far away where the surgery would take place. Angelhair, your Cat story puts you right in there with Kimmy and Linda in the pet rescuer and natural caretaker! LOL Linda, I'll have a Margarita with you! I'll have mine on the rocks please. :) Christina....check your email :) Everything is all quiet on my front, LOL Love you all, Chirpy Cricket
(1)

amen to that cuz ! live well , enjoy it now ! margaritta anyone ?
chtsina - bless ur heart i was trying so hard to think who eles and u got em all ! hope all is well .
bobbie lou where are u ? hope ure staying warm , bro in fla said its shivering there , all my fault i tol dhim to blow all the warm air up this way , nope its the other way around , i blew the could air down that way hee hee . cricket are u warm ? bet u are ure further south , go swimmin for me dear . i finaly gotthe woodstove going today , first time this year which is unusal cuz i always get em going by oct , but then we have had mild fall . now this is winter burrrrrr . going to get inthe teens this weekend . i shall keep the fire a strokin .
nap time is a mandtory for me now . zzzzzz xoxo
(2)

angelhair, yes, I have seen that story in my emails. My cousin sends it to me at least once a year. It is timeless, as the message. Thank you:)
I have wonderful Cuz'ez, too, just like the Captain.
LindaHeart, Bandit loves you. He is so lucky to have you. So are WE. xoxo
MsM: Good things happen when you least expect them. Write down the job you want on a piece of paper and put it in a box. Then forget about it. No hocus pocus.
You will see...If you are doing all you can, let go, let the universe finish the task:)
Later, Gators.
PS: Thinking of Selfish Siblings, BJ, Headbanger, Deefer, Pirate, KULI, BONNIEO, along with the current regulars. Love you ALL, Mucho. xoxo
(2)

And then it is Winter.

You know.. . . time has a way of moving quickly
and catching you unaware of the passing years.
It seems just yesterday that I was young,
just married and embarking on my new life with my mate.
And yet in a way, it seems like eons ago,
and I wonder where all the years went.
I know that I lived them all...
And I have glimpses of how it was back then and of all my hopes and dreams...
But, here it is... the winter of my life and it catches me by surprise...
How did I get here so fast?
Where did the years go and where did my youth go?
I remember well...
seeing older people through the years and thinking that those older people
were years away from me and that winter was so far off
that I could not fathom it or imagine fully what it would be like....
But, here it is...
my friends are retired and getting grey...
they move slower and I see an older person now.
Some are in better and some worse shape than me...
but, I see the great change...
Not like the ones that I remember who were young and vibrant....
but like me, their age is beginning to show and we are now those older folks
that we used to see and never thought we'd be.
Each day now, I find that just getting a shower is a real target for the day!
And taking a nap is not a treat anymore.... it's mandatory!
Cause if I don't on my own free will... I just fall asleep where I sit!
And so...
now I enter into this new season of my life unprepared
for all the aches and pains and the loss of strength and ability
to go and do things that I wish I had done but never did!!
But, at least I know, that though the winter has come, and I'm not sure how long it will last...
this I know, that when it's over.... its over...
Yes, I have regrets. There are things I wish I hadn't done...
things I should have done, but indeed, there are many things I'm happy to have done.
It's all in a lifetime...

So, if you're not in your winter yet...
let me remind you, that it will be here faster than you think.
So, whatever you would like to accomplish in your life please do it quickly!
Don't put things off too long!!
Life goes by quickly. So, do what you can today,
as you can never be sure whether this is your winter or not!
You have no promise that you will see all the seasons of your life... so,
live for today and say all the things that you want your loved ones to remember....
and hope that they appreciate and love you for all the things
that you have done for them in all the years past!!

"Life is a gift to you.
The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after.
Make it a fantastic one."

LIVE IT WELL!
(2)

angelhair . ditto what cuz said . that touched my heart . love it and cuz i love ur jokes too , it made me giggle . thanks . many hugs to u guys . xoxo
(0)

angelhair Take my son was really nice. Thanx for posting that.
luvCuz
(2)

good morning you all .
been busy all morning . pa s sleeping wayyy tooo much . maybe hes a bear in hiberate . woke up smilin at me askin me if bfast is ready . yep pa its waiting for you , got him cleaned up and changed and he s happy camper waitin for bfast , after he ate he dozed again . mmmm tried talkin to him but he just couldnt stay awake ,
went about doing house work and walked the dogs . bandit stop right in the middle ofte street looked at me right in the eye , i loved on him and told him he s a good boy yes you are and gave him a hug then he went runnin happy boy . here lately he s been lookin at me in the eyes . i think he s tellin me he apprecaites me and loves me for it . he just wasnt happy at my sons house . barked all the time day and night , my son hated him then . couldnt tollerate it so brought him back here lol lol . now i think bandit thinks i better be a good boy , hope he doesnt forget either .
bladder infection has returned . bet i went to thebathroom about 10 time sthis mornin feelin i have to pee realy bad , it only dribble . damn . guess water will have to do the trick . yuk , never cared for water that much , gotta have coffee and pepsi , sniffffffffff waaaa .
you all have a good day and umm wheres lilli ?? hope shes ok .
rossella - never say never , more cats will come to you , its the word of meowin and they ll know what a good person u are by hearing other cats meowing all about it and they ll come :-) it ll be a garfield this time :) xoxox
you all have a good day and mariesmom i wish you the best and ur hubby too getting a perfect job u guys been waiting for . xoxoxo
(1)

Oh my sad pet stories . . .I too have these but think they are too sad to share.

Looking for work again today. Bothering everyone we can think of.

Love you guys.
(3)

Rossella, I am sorry about your cat. I had a farm cat when I was just a young girl that I just adored. He was siamese and his name was Chewy; he had a nack forr getting into trouble, but I nursed him back to health after every mishap. He was run over by a car, slammed in the door on several occasions since he loved to bolt into the house, the dog chewed all of his fur off his neck, he lost his tail and one leg to a swather on separate occasions, and his ears both froze off during the winter. So he was my three-legged, no eared, bald-necked cat with a very crooked tail. He survived all of this just to disapear two years later. I was devistated.
(1)

Take my Son.....
A wealthy man and his son loved to collect rare works of art. They had everything in their collection, fromPicasso to Raphael. They would often sit together and admire the great works of art. When the Vietnam conflict broke out, the son went to war. He was very courageous and died in battle while rescuing another soldier. The father was notified and grieved deeply for his only son. About a month later, just before Christmas, There was a knock at the door. A young man stood at the door with a large package in his hands..
He said, 'Sir, you don't know me, but I am the soldier for whom your son gave his life. He saved many lives that day, and he was carrying me to safety when a bullet struck him in the heart and he died instantly... He often talked about you, and your love for art.' The young man held out this package. 'I know this isn't much. I'm not really a great artist, but I think your son would have wanted you to have this.'
The father opened the package. It was a portrait of his son, painted by the young man. He stared in awe at the way the soldier had captured the personality of his son in the painting. The father was so drawn to the eyes that his own eyes welled up with tears. He thanked the young man and offered to pay him for the picture.. 'Oh, no sir, I could never repay what your son did for me. It's a gift.'
The father hung the portrait over his mantle. Every time visitors came to his home he took them to see the portrait of his son before he showed them any of the other great works he had collected.
The man died a few months later. There was to be a great auction of his paintings. Many influential people gathered, excited over seeing the great paintings and having an opportunity to purchase one for their collection.
On the platform sat the painting of the son. The auctioneer pounded his gavel. 'We will start the bidding with this picture of the son. Who will bid for this picture?'
There was silence...
Then a voice in the back of the room shouted, 'We want to see the famous paintings. Skip this one.'
But the auctioneer persisted. 'Will somebody bid for this painting? Who will start the bidding? $100, $200?'
Another voice angrily. 'We didn't come to see this painting. We came to see the Van Gogh's, the Rembrandts. Get on with the Real bids!'
But still the auctioneer continued. 'The son! The son! Who'll take the son?'
Finally, a voice came from the very back of the room. It was the longtime gardener of the man and his son. 'I'll give $10 for the painting...' Being a poor man, it was all he could afford. 'We have $10, who will bid $20?'
'Give it to him for $10. Let's see the masters.'
The crowd was becoming angry. They didn't want the picture of the son.
They wanted the more worthy investments for their collections.
The auctioneer pounded the gavel.. 'Going once, twice, SOLD for $10!'
A man sitting on the second row shouted, 'Now let's get on with the collection!'
The auctioneer laid down his gavel. 'I'm sorry, the auction is over.'
'What about the paintings?'
'I am sorry. When I was called to conduct this auction, I was told of a secret stipulation in the will... I was not allowed to reveal that stipulation until this time. Only the painting of the son would be auctioned. Whoever bought that painting would inherit the entire estate, including the paintings.
The man who took the son gets everything!'
God gave His son over 2,000 years ago to die on the Cross. Much like the auctioneer, His message today is: 'The Son, the Son, who'll take the Son? 'Because, you see, whoever takes the Son gets everything! FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WHO SO EVER BELIEVETH, SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE... THAT'S LOVE

God Bless.
(5)

Cuz, hazelnut coffee with splenda up the nose is not comfortable first thing in the morning, but it did help me blow my nose. WhooHoo!! Cuz, you rock:) I love the 3 guys going to heaven, too. Thank you for starting my day with a laugh!!! :D
Austin, Sweet Austin: some things skip a generation, as we have seen. My Grandmother knitted and crocheted for all her family, but she was not benevolent outside the family. My Mother did nothing for "outsiders", and less for her family. I do too much for everyone, including strangers, so maybe my daughter will balance things out. My son is like my Mother. We are definitely ALL Different, and I am beginning to think it does not matter where we came from, who our parents were, if we have siblings who we bond with or who want to wipe us off the face of the earth. Each has a purpose, unique and single. We are who we are:) And YOU are a sweetie. Everyone HERE is amazing. xoxo
I might have eaten some smoked fish that was not good yesterday, and that was the reason for my funk. I felt bloated, like the fat yellow cat in the Hugs section, so I kept drinking water, eating fruit, and by last night I was OK. Water on the brain can make you feel weird, that is why when women are bloated before their period, they get bitchy, as well. As soon as the water leaves the tissues, you feel better.
I am just full of it this morning, aren't I? Miss know it all. hahaha. Just kidding, folks.
Hubby said in passing this morning, almost under his breath,( the country he has been dealing with about his wind turbine wants to make a deal) I did not react. I got off that roller coaster a while back and gave it to God.( If I may say that here) I have to decorate the tree and mail some things TODAY, so I cannot be thinking about some international deal.
Rossella: how are you:) Again, I am sorry about Nino. Your story reminded me of my two Siamese back in the 70's, which I inherited from my step-mother after my Dad died. One of them died in my arms at midnight of Pneumonitis, as they called it then. They were 'in the house cats', because we had coyotes very close by. It seems everywhere I have lived in California I am near the hills and bridle trails, and that is where they are. We also had an afghan hound at that time, and a green Mexican parrolet. One day, the dog came in the front door, knew the bird was flying free downstairs, and it was all over. I called him, he came slowly up the stairs, very ashamed, with little green feathers stuck to his luxurious blond coat. Yikes. Nature. Sorry.Oh, I am living in the past and I must stop that now.
It is lovely and clear, and about 42 degrees. I shall go now for a walk/jog and breathe deeply. Then I will go to the post office, then go do Mother's nails.
Blister dister sister was supposed to come today for a visit, I thoughtfully sent her a quick email the other day explaining that Mother is now sleeping all morning until after lunch, maybe the info would help her plan her visits. She is coming Sunday afternoon instead, with Chubby grubby hubby. Isn't that NICE?!
I Love each and every one of you dear souls. YOU are a BLESSING to me.
Hugs, Christina xo
(3)

Morning all. Just checking in.
(1)

Hi guys. It is holiday today in Italy (the day of Mother Mary) so my helpers are not coming and I am alone with my mother who is already awake and I have to work. (my work) Wish me good luck, it will be a long day.
My mother is as always full of energy and I am not....
thank you everybody for the support!
(3)

Now that was just funny, Cuz!!! Hope you all are doing ok. So sorry Rossella about your kitty.
We're ok here. Love you all.

Ann
(1)

Would You Marry Again? - Priceless

A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the Wife looks over
At him and asks the question....

WIFE: "What Would you do if I died? Would you get married Again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of Course I do.."

WIFE: "Then why Wouldn't you remarry? "

HUSBAND: "Okay, Okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You Would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND: (makes Audible groan)

WIFE: "Would You live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house.."

WIFE: "Would You sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where Else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would You let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would You replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That Would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would You give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm Sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: "Would You take her golfing with you?

HUSBAND: "Yes, Those are always good times."

WIFE: "Would She use my clubs?

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: --Silence --

HUSBAND: "shit"
(3)

2011's First Christmas Joke

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The man from Idaho fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.
'You may pass through the pearly gates Saint Peter said.

The man from North Dakota reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'
Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The man from Arizona started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked,
'And just what do those symbolize?'

The guy from Arizona replied,'These are Carols.'
And So The Christmas Season
Begins......
(6)

Sorry to hear about Nino. Pets are so easy to get attached to, and don't have that long of a life span sometimes. We have 7 cats here at the ranch. I think there is a sign up in "cat" that says " free food" If they hang around long enough, they get a trip to the Vet though. My sister has one that showed up neutered and declawed, almost 12 years ago now. He gets to come in the house, mostly because he beats up everyone else, even the dogs. So keeping him in the house most of the time keeps out of trouble.
I know those shaws and lap blankets are going to be appreciated. That is such a great thing your doing. The quilting club here, gave me a lap blanket because my husband was sick. I still keep it on my bed.
Well have to work again tomorrow. Good night everyone, and may tomorrow be a good day for all of us. Shirley
(2)

Rossella,
I too have a kitty with feline AIDS and there is a vaccine here, but by the time he was diagnosed, Tuxedo and Remus had been eating out the same dish for months. I just have to do the best I can for them and hope they are some of those kitties that manage to have a fairly normal life. I know you will end up adopting more cats if they show up at your door. You have a big heart. Try get some rest my friend.
Diane
(3)

Rossella-So sad to hear about Nino :( Hope the rest of the cats stay healthy! Much love and many hugs to you! Kim
(2)

Nothing new on the thread tonight.... No news good news!
Guys I am not adopting more cats... I have definitely understood there is an epidemic of feline immunodeficiency virus here, so I have just to hope that not all of my cats get it. I should move from here (complicated) or shut my cats inside (impossible). So I think it will happen as in Wilderness. The strongest will survive.
The strangest thing is that were I lived before (1 mile from here) there were no FIV, but FELV (feline leukemia). In a way FELV was better because there was a vaccine. I know that when you keep cats free, anything can happen... It doesn't happen frequently that they live until they are 15.
Good night everybody!
(4)

Maxine, What a wonderful experience being part of making and giving all those ladies Shawls! Bless your heart!!
(1)

Hi guys -got home from PA last night-the trip with buses is getting easier. My craft group did it 285 shawals done for the nursing home and lap robes for the men-I can not wait to see all the ladies in their shawels-I visit a friend in that nursing home twice a week and can't wait to see them wearing their shawls and knowing I helped achieve this. I only saw my Mom twice while at my sister's and she barly spoke to me oh well that is her loss I have always tried to have her like me and it is a lost cause-she turned 93 while I was out there-at least I know how not to act as I get older-both my kids know I love them. We are expecting snow tonight and tomarrow. Maxine/Austin
(5)

Hi ALL .... I went around the corner for about an hour today to visit my friend and see his new really cute Parrolette Bird. He is the friend that we dog sit for (his dog came from mine). Anyway that was fun, the little bird was sitting on my head haha then on my shoulder, he let me pet him and even lay him on his back in my hand. In my next life I'm raising little birds instead of dogs, LOL

I helped dad get his xmas shopping done over the computer today and he's happy that it's done. So am I. It's time to go play outside for a little bit then time to cook dinner...arrrgh! Maybe I can go build a treehouse and live in it? The idea really appeals to me. :) Love you all. XXXOOO Chirpy
(2)

still hanging in here..cold but dry...better than snow any day...Grandpa has head cold..just one more thing...might be a long week....Have a good today everyone...
(2)

Rossella, I am so so sorry about Nino. Big hugs to you, Sweetie.

love,
miz
(1)

Rossella, I am sorry for your loss. I still grieve over Mittens, who died before her 10th birthday in 2005. I have spoken of her, how I can feel her jump up behind me on the sofa? They are always with us to comfort, those who we shared real love and connection with. But, life is for the living, and on we go. The renewal of life: babies, puppies and kittens, is our hope:)
I posted the Lentil Stew. I will do more, but I'm very unmotivated today. Tired from being out yesterday. I am not a shopper. Can't stand it. Who needs more stuff?
I am meeting my friend who lost her husband to Alzheimer's a couple of weeks ago. She was the woman who almost took Sanura. Mother getting her toenails cut at 10--YES IT IS A BIG DEAL!!! haha. To her, anyway. I will go over after that and take her out for a walk. It is a lovely day, however, I am feeling like the other shoe is about to drop. Just a general sense of doom. Oh, Joy. Tralala. Later, Friends.xo
(1)

good morning folks . trying to get in third gear to zoom zoom but blah havent done that but yack on the ph with my bro .
mariesmom - maybe its telling u not to let the people know how smart u are and how many years experciance u have . ya shall lie . just a small white lie . my sis in law gota job working at a bank , shes a teller , she loves it but the pay is small , just gotta work her self up . small pay is better than no pay . u have snow ! i am so jealouse !
as for farm work eeek . no care for that at all . i like to look at animals and pet em is about it . but workin with em nanana . hubby did that for years . come home took a shower and brush his teeth and he still smells like hog shit . barf . had to deal with him smellin bad ., but somebodys gotta do it right ? glad he got out of that . the pay sucks . and he worked out in the field 101 hrs and im thinkin oh good big check ! but he only got 100 bucks !!! aftertaxes , health ins only for him not covered me or babygirl , housing rent and light bill then it left 100 bucks . i know the lady and she s a rippin him off bad . i told hubby gosh ! i cant afford to buy our lit girl shoes ! she wore cloth diapers we couldnt afford throw away pampers . counted pennies to buy milk or ciggy . we finaly got the hell outta there , later on we heard that they filed bankrupty ! ahhhh !! i knew she was a con artis ! so now see what a pay back she got .... her hubby had heart attack and died , now shes strugglin like hell . shes prob dead by now ? i had to say a lit prayer for them . i felt bad . she had what was comin to her .
rossella - big hugs to u dear . clift came and now maybe garfield will come along and be ur best friend . love u tons . xoxo
you all have a good day and i best get my hindend a going hubby gettin off in an hr and i have done nuthing ! meow at u all later . stay warm my friend . xoxoxox
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter